samedi 23 octobre 2010

Sasuke: …!!
Karin: Sasuke!!
Karin: This is crazy! The only thing I can do now is figure out what Danzou’s jutsu is!
How will they defeat the greatest forbidden genjutsu…!?


Page 2
Madara: Izanagi
Madara: (With only just a brief period of time…anything used against the jutsu’s user including damage and even death, is changed into but a vision of a dream.)
Page 3
Danzou: Fuuton Shinkuudaigyoku [Wind Release: Great Vacuum Sphere]
Madara: (Not only that, but it’s a genjutsu capable of allowing the user to attack to the user’s advantage.)
Page 4
Madara: (It controls the eyelet of illusion and reality. It is the ultimate genjutsu that can be activated on the user!!)
Madara: (…also…using Izanagi means eliminating the light its eye.)
Madara: (It will never open again…)
Page 5
Madara: (Hm…those number of eyes…the effective time of Izanagi seems to differ individually…there’s no doubt that he must’ve planed prior in order to forcibly prolong that.)
Danzou: (Madara…doesn’t seem like he is able to participate*…but even with his power now, I can’t leave him be…the right eye I used at the meeting hasn’t restored itself yet and will take more time.)
[*can't make out this line completely, so I'm guessing]
Danzou: (But…that “Susano’o”…I can’t take it lightly. That arrow attack is difficult to dodge…)
Danzou: (I can’t let them figure out how Izanagi works…I have 5 left…I need to finish this soon…we’ll see in this next minute…)
Danzou: Kuchiyose no Jutsu [Summoning Jutsu]
Page 8
Madara: This summon…a ?*…a monster that eats nightmares…it’s much bigger that I imagined.
[*Madara clarifies what the animal summoned is, but I can't make out the kanji]
Madara: Don’t lose track of Danzou! No matter what happens!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More